This time round the ‘family meet-up’ in a swanky hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. It was an increadibly intense week of presentations, workshops, discussions, and some socialising.
I just wanted to share 2 photos.
1. The most opulent room I have ever run a workshop in – just shows the scale of the Mandarin Oriental hotel or how important I am?!
And. 2. The closing party was fancy dress. Can you spot which one was me?
Ever been travelling with the kids and you just needed something to distract them!? Well the team at My Destination have produced this downloadable kids pack.
You can find the activities in their Kids’ Corner. Nice idea guys.
My Destination's Kids' Corner
The latest in the infographic series from Thomas Cook. What do you think?
An oldie, but a goodie. Found this optical illusion on an old CDR that I was about to bin.
Your eyes are making it move. To test this, stare at one spot for a couple seconds and everything will stop moving. Or look at the black centre of each circle and it will stop moving. But move your eyes to the next black center and the previous will move after you take your eyes away from it…. Weird hey.
And strangley depending on your eyes it bleeds out over the right hand nav!
An optical illusion
My take on why social media can be good for SEO and SEOs.
Obviously, this is not an exhaustive list. And should not be the totality of social media. SM used well can help to achieve objectives but only as a tactic and not the end in its own right.
You still need to have a good site/product/service etc etc to win!
Heres the 5 I can think of this Tuesday evening.
- It gets your brand out there and raises brand searches, which you should rank for.
- It gets you noticed by a larger audience, who may be influential online people or even real customers.
- These social sites are appearing in the SERPs. Need to get yourself everywhere, all of the time!
- Being seen to be doing things! Making your company look innovative.
- Oh and its more fun than your day job!