How to delete your Google Browsing History
- 1. Go to the google homepage and sign into your account. Or when you are just logged into another service
- 2. Click the dropdown menu next to your name in the upper-right hand corner of your screen.
- 3. Click “accounts settings”
- 4. Scroll down and find the “Services section”
- 5. Under “Services” there is a sub-section that reads “View, enable, disable web history.” Click the link next to it that reads: “Go to Web History.”
- 6. Click on “Remove all Web History”
Should you do it?
Well, many depends. Personalisation has been getting more personal over time, including more verticals and data services, and you don’t even need to log in anymore.
Generally speaking they are quite good and we do enjoy their SERPs and services. You should take take a look at your history. Mine goes back to 2005 and is really odd to see that far back. Mine is especially wierd as I am an SEO, I have a lot of work in there for a number of companies.
I am a little scared that my future Google experience wont be that good if I do this. But, I am still going to press that button.