- “Dont make Google look stupid or you will loose! See the thread on SEOBook >>
- The ‘outing’ article by Rand on SEOMoz >>
- An interesting analogy for link building – “getting links is like chatting up women” >>
- Rarely seen and useful – how to optimise a web form >>
- Whats the buzz >>
- Info about Moz plugin SEO for Firefox’s new X-Ray feature >>
The ever growing ways for Google to make money through adwords is increasing again. I saw this beta test in one of the more lucrative markets of loans.
If you do a search for “Secured loans”, you are likely to see something like this.
You can put in the amount here or leave blank. If you go through, you are shown the suppliers who I am guessing at this stage are paying extra (if not, in time they will be).
I wonder how many more verticals could end up inside Google?